Photo Credit: RHS Photography Students
Ensuring Excellence for Over a Decade
For nearly 12 years, the Roosevelt Foundation has provided direct, tangible support to the faculty, classrooms and programs at Roosevelt High School. The impact is significant and is felt in every department, every year. Relying on public funding alone is simply not an option in our schools today.
The Foundation and its Rough Rider beneficiaries are truly grateful for the support of hundreds of alumni, parents and community supporters every year. Together, we ensure excellence at Roosevelt!
The Roosevelt Foundation has just granted funds for the following items to benefit programs and classrooms at RHS. With these new grants, the Foundation has now distributed over $400,000 directly to the School. This would not be possible without the generosity of hundreds of alumni and generous donors.
- Books for AP Human Geography
- Sheet Music for Choir
- Surface Tablets for World Languages
- Classroom Set of College Level Calculus Texts
- Equipment for Chemistry Lab Experiments
- MacBook Computers for Drama
- iPads for Special Education
- eBooks for the Library
- 270 Biology Text Books
- Journalism Equipment for Rider Television
- Materials for AP Physics Class
- Classroom Set of Texts for AP Psychology
- Materials for Seattle Orchestra Collaborate Project
- Turnitin Software for School-Wide Use
- Facilities Operations Management Costs
The Roosevelt High School Foundation is grateful for the generosity and support of the following donors in 2014. It's not too late to be added to this list with a year-end tax deductible donation! Give online or call 206.226.5679. Thank you!