Photo Credit: RHS Photography Students
Ensuring Excellence for Over a Decade
For nearly 12 years, the Roosevelt Foundation has provided direct, tangible support to the faculty, classrooms and programs at Roosevelt High School. The impact is significant and is felt in every department, every year. Relying on public funding alone is simply not an option in our schools today.
The Foundation and its Rough Rider beneficiaries are truly grateful for the support of hundreds of alumni, parents and community supporters every year. Together, we ensure excellence at Roosevelt!
The Roosevelt Foundation has just granted funds for the following items to benefit programs and classrooms at RHS. With these new grants, the Foundation has now distributed over $350,000 directly to the School. This would not be possible without the generosity of hundreds of alumni and generous donors.
- Online databases and electronic reference sets for the library
- Material for Competition Robot for the Robotics Club
- Video programming for drug and alcohol prevention and model of the human brain
- School bus service for special education students on professional development days
- Materials for PRIDE school spirit and positive school climate program
- Common Core English Literacy & Comprehension standards resource materials for Chemistry
- Class set of National Geographic Reader: Living in the World
- Resource materials for World History: Class sets for hour historical graphic novels
- Mac 27":" 2.9 GHz computer to be used by mentors and students in the Autism Inclusion Program
- 6 iPad minis, keyboard covers, and AppleCare Protection Plans for Special Education program
- Classroom set of Latin texts for Latin III and AP Latin
- MacBook Pro for Japanese Language Program
The Roosevelt High School Foundation is grateful for the generosity and support of the following donors in 2013. It's not too late to be added to this list with a year-end tax deductible donation! Give online or call 206.226.5679. Thank you!